Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53

As many of you know, I hate the Bush Administration.  I hate what they stand for and I hate where they have taken the country.  I hate that they have destroyed the conservative movement in the United States.

That being said, Tony Snow was a good guy.  When I heard of his death this morning I was truly depressed.  

I wish his talents and good nature were used for better purposes.  He did serve the Bush White House well and was the best face for a bad Administration.

May God bless him in his journey.  My God strengthen his wife for the trials that lay ahead of her.  And my God grand strength to his children.  They had a very fine father.

God Bless you, Tony.

No comments:

Contributors